From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of dhut...@tds.net
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 3:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Add-Attachment fail on Filter

Hyunkel v2.0 wrote:
> ** I'm trying now to add the attachment to the field, but guess i'm
> doing something wrong.
>
> For add the attachment i'm using a filter with a Run Process that
> calls for:
>
> $PROCESS$ PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT 536880912
> "/home/remedy/fit_ftp/other.txt"
>
> The filter is getting executed but, the attachment is not being
> attached to the field.
>
> Do i need to do anything, or am i missing something?
>
> Best Regards
>

> *Hugo Ruesga*
> *perotsystems*^*®*
> US  972.577.7000
> MX +52 (33) 3332.3868
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this email
>
> /The information contained in and transferred with this electronic
> message is intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is
> protected by law and it may contain information which is privileged
> and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
> read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify
> the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then
> delete it from your system. //Thank you./

I'm curious to see if the problem is both ways.  Save the file into the
attachment field, and remove from the server.

Add a filter the runs PERFORM-ACTION-SAVE-ATTACHMENT 536880912
"/home/remedy/fit_ftp/other.txt"

Also, have you tried running from the Run Process instead of $PROCESS$ ?

Do you have a Db-Max-Attach-Size set in the ar.conf?