  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Ram Rudra
  Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:53 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Cannot load required libraries - RKM 7.2

  **
  Thanks Joe,

  Details: -

  Server01 - ARSystem7.1+ITSM7.0.03+Windows Enterprise 2003 with SP2 + SQL
Server 2005+ Apache Tomcat as webserver in one server - RKM DB is in this
server.

  Server02 Apache tomcat + RKM7.2 + Humming bird search server 5.4 + Full
view + Windows standard 2003 with sp2.

  I removed RKM, Hummingbird, Full view, apache tomcat and re-installed.
While configuring as below mentioned I got the error again "cannot load
libraries". It looks like the humming bird properties file not specified.
Where to specify and where is that file location. I am not sure.

  RKM Config Details:-

  Under General setting tab: given server name with http:// port:80.

  Under Database Connection settings:  as our DB is with SQL 2005

  DB driver: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

  DB Url: jdbc:sqlserver://servicedesk:1433

  Installation: Standalone

  Knowledge management database account: mentioned and given the rkm
database and login credentials correctly.

  Authentication Mode: Remedy

  Remedy Connection settings: given servername and login credentials
correctly. Here we are getting error like "cannot load required libraries".
Attached is the log for brief information.

  Thanks & Regards,

  Ram Rudra