From: Ram Rudra <rambabu.ru...@gssamerica.com>
Subject: Re: Cannot load required libraries - RKM 7.2
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Friday, December 18, 2009, 12:31 PM

I tried BMC Support KB ID's 20009238 and the
second article 20005406 on which machine I need to run removing the arapi,
arutil jar files from which machine. I have mid-tier in my current Production
ARSystem which is a DB machine and responsible for my arsys too. I haven’t
installed another mid-tier for my new RKM server.

Thanks,

Ram