Someone actually mentioned age as a desirable quality in a job posting? That
would be discriminatory.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tommy Morris
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 10:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Job: Permanent - Lead Remedy Developer - Cincinnati, OH

Did you notice the slight jab at the end of the note? I just wanted to get in a
shot. It drives me crazy that there is such a  disconnect between the hiring
manager and the HR team in most companies.

One of my favorite job adverts had the perfect candidate as being aged 21 – 25,
Bachelors degree and 6+ years experience in a corporate environment. The math
just didn’t add up unless you started your degree plan at before you were 13.