Subject: Re: Data types are not appropriate for relational operation,
313, error message
From: Kevin Begosh <kbeg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, January 07, 2010 11:13 am
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Sorry I meant to say this before I sent it out.  I seems like it is only happening on one of our environments, one developer tool etc...  Any reason anyone know why this would be happening.  What is wrong with that environment that the developer tool would be mistaking on selection values, I guess more so not recognizing them?

Kevin