From: Brien Dieterle [mailto:brien.diete...@cgcmail.maricopa.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 4:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Cc: Lyle Taylor
Subject: Re: Data types are not appropriate for relational operation, 313,
error message

I just started getting this error and happened to notice this thread.  I was
definitely fiddling with the enumeration numbers on several fields on a custom
form.

AR System 7.5 P3, Dev Studio 7.5 P3 on Windows 7

The oddest thing is, I can add any singular clause like "FieldX = 0"  A moment
later it will resolve that to "FieldX = "Yes".   I can save it just fine.
However, if I add another clause such as "AND FieldY = 0"  It will resolve that
and upon save get the error.  And yet FieldY = 0, by itself, does not produce
the error.  In fact, duplicating a clause causes the error as well (FieldX = 0
AND FieldX = 0).  So it seems it is merely having 2 or more clauses that causes
the problem, not a resolution or caching problem...

I've deleted my entire devstudio wkspace folder...
I've tried making an entirely new filter, same problem
I've tried an entirely new filter on a different form that I haven't modified
lately-- same problems.

I'll have to start down the restarting things path...

Brien