Hi,
Yes this is a problem with patch 3 of DS. I have found that you need
to do 2 things to avoid using the old admin tool for editing some
qualifications.

1. Use the button to open up the expression editor.
2. Replace all enums with their numeric equivalent. (Not just the new one.)

Failing to do both of these will give you the error message.

I currently need to use the admin tool for 2 things in patch 3.

1. Search menus that reference fields on the form hosting the menu
2. Adding new forms to applications.

On the bright side patch 3 seems to fix issues I had earlier with
table field qualifications.

For some reason I have issues adding new fields to set field and push
field actions. Quite often they don't take on the first attempt.

I love the "show relationships" feature and now use it all the time to
locate workflow to modify.

Rod