I can not make up my mind if I like it or not! I am sorry if this has been
debated up and down in the past on the arslist?

I find it quicker, faster and more effective to work within the old Remedy
Administrator. There is some nice functionality within Remedy Developer Studio
but in general everything takes longer time. Well - my fingers are more used to
the Admin tool. Even so - I got better control and things are done quicker the
"old fashion way".

It might be the displays! At home I got two 24" displays. At work I am only
given one 17". Working in the Studio is more fun then - it almost requires some
big screens to work with. Still - my preferred tool is Remedy Admin.

Am I the only one who finds the transition to the Studio difficult? It is
making the ARS platform more up-to-date but I think the Studio got a good way
to go before it provides a good development environment.

All the best

Terje