Listers,

Yesterday having some time on my hands, I decided to take a look at this new
version. I had Gidd and David demo the older version to me 2 years ago and
that was pretty good, this one has a lot more than their previous version.

I would encourage those seeking a service management solution to take a look
at their offering. It is based on the ARS, not as expensive as the ITSM
solution, and yet looks and feels pretty good to me.

I like their graphical representation of data and the ability to manipulate
this data (even multiple records at a time) graphically as far as
relationships to CI's are concerned.. Their graphical representation of
their CI's and their relationships, and the functionality these graphs have
to over to create, modify and delete relationships in my honest opinion is
awesome!

I also liked the flexibility they have to offer around their applications
notification mechanism, right from customization of messages through the
application interface, to events, and persons, groups, roles, to be
notified.

They seem to have a very robust SLA/OLA module too.

I can go on, but its best seen.. I would encourage those even partially
intrigued to contact Gidd or David and have them demo their product. It may
be worth the while, especially if you'll are on the brink of considering a
change because of cost prohibitions that your Remedy shops are currently
facing..

Cheers

Joe