Hello All,
I've been asked to change the notification message for "Close Down" approvals
in Change Management. The request is to add the change assignee, actual start
and end dates, status and status reason and one custom field.

The notification that is used for these messages is
CHG-APR-ApprovalNTForIndividual. The odd thing is that there are no fields
available for drop-down field selection. Also, the form name
CHG:ChangeAPDetailSignature is not in the drop-down list of "form name" field
yet this notification message is configured to work with this form OOB. The
other oddity is that the subject has #Ticket ID#, but if you look in the
CHG:ChangeAPDetailSignature form, there is no "Ticket ID" field. Am I looking
in the wrong place???

I have the notification msg configured as below:
You have been selected as an approver for the change request  #Ticket ID#
Status Reason: #Status Reason#

But this is what the output is:
You have been selected as an approver for the change request  CRQ000000002704

Change Assignee: #ASCHG#
Actual Start Date: #Actual Start Date#
Actual End Date: #Actual End Date#
Status Reason: Final Review Required

I either need to edit the filters that setup this notification to include the
needed fields or ???

TIA,

Marcelo Martinez