Filter NTE:SHR:TranslateNotificationMessageAPR_135
From: NTE:SYS-Group NT Control ; NTE:SYS-Individual NT Control
Run If: 'Form Name01' =  "CHG:ChangeAPDetailSignature"
Action: Set Fields
Read From: CURRENT TRANSACTION
Field Name: z1D Translation Text
Value: REPLACE($z1D Translation Text$,  "#Ticket ID#", $Request ID02 Ticket$)

My take is that in order for this to work, a filter has already pushed the
value for "Request ID02 to the two NT Control forms. Correct? Well, I need to
find out which filters are pushing that data so I can add my custom fields.

Thanks for the DOC.

Marcelo