Quick check: do you have Development Cache Mode turned on on that server?  If
so, try turning it off and see if that makes a difference.

Lyle

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tim Rondeau
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Performance issues

**
Arsystem 7.1 patch 7 ITSM suite, using SLM, CMDB, Change Management, Problem
and Incident

We are running SQL 2005 on windows 2003 server, plenty of CPU/disk and RAM.

Looking for some feed back on how some have handled performance issues.

We process about 400 changes a day and about 800 incidents a day.   Just seems
like this system can't handle it.   DB timeouts, white screens all the time.
DBA of course states no issues.

In March we are moving to Oracle RAC, which will be 2 robust db servers.  APP
will still be on windows.

Thanks

Tim

copies of the original message.