From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] on
behalf of strauss [stra...@unt.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 3:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM7.5 Data Management Tool--Specifically, Load Wizard

**
You haven’t spotted any entity relationship diagrams out there for the data
tables in ITSM 7.6, have you???

Don and I are trying to figure out all of the tables (in order) that he will
have to move data for – from our production ARS 7.1.00.002 / ITSM 7.0.03.009
system to the new ARS 7.5.00.004 / ITSM 7.6 system - using rrrchive, import,
Migrator, carrier pigeon; whatever.  Anything that ties to other tables on
record ID, like everything that uses Group IDs (including Incidents, etc.) has
to come over exactly as it is on the 7.1/7.0 system or those relationships will
not be maintained; you cannot use the Data Management tool or the load tables
since they generate a completely new set of record ids.  Our concern is that we
don’t know about all of the underlying association tables that store those
relationships, and were hoping that there are ERDs out there that document them.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/