Unless you buy the company that is...

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2010, at 3:49 PM, Pat Zandi <remedy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Would it be a bad idea to create a web based application that is denpendent on a third party vendor application that could break your web based functionality and do away with the backup like the usertool.. Cough.. Cough.. Flash

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2010, at 3:21 PM, Jarl Grøneng <jarl.gron...@gmail.com> wr ote:

You can put the ServerAdmin to run in its own pluginserver, then it
will be accessible even if other pluginservers doing heavy work....
--
Jarl