I am testing the use of Advanced Interface forms. I’ve followed the
instructions in the SRM 2.2 Admin manual (appendix A) – copied the
form SRS:AdvancedInterface_WithBackend Mapping to a new form with a
naming convention for our use (pg 341). This is the only form I
copied. I then copied the workflow (pgs 343) associated and attached
workflow to new form (pg 344).

I have some questions about disassociating the original forms and
workflow from the copied forms. The manual doesn’t state outright that
I should (or should not):

1 – Disassociate the original forms from the copied and updated
workflow. In other words, should the Active Links, Filters and Guides
only be associated with the newly copied form.

2 – Remove the original Active Links from the copied and updated
Active Links. Currently the copied/updated Active Link Guides call
both the original ALs and the copied ALs.

As I am more of an  admin/troubleshooter than a developer I thought
I’d see if my gut-feeling to remove the original forms/workflow from
the copied forms/workflow was correct.

Thanks in advance
Christine