fyi, I believe the latest SRM manual says to add the AIF to the existing
workflow, rather than copying it a...

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Christine
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 12:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Advance Interface Form - really basic question

Vinay,

Thanks for your response. I had already done all the copies of forms,
ALs, Filters and Guides. (The manual says to make copies of everything
- forms, ALs, filters and guides that are associated with the original
form.) My question is do I disassociate the original Active Links and
keep only the copied forms related to the copied AL, Filters and
Guides?

For instance, the AL Guide of  SRS:ADN:SHR_CloseWindow_Javascript (the
original) calls the AL of SRS:ADN:CloseWindow_Javascript. My AL Guide
copy of (SRS:ADN:SHR_CloseWindow_Javascript_MyCopy) now has the ALs of
SRS:ADN:CloseWindow_Javascript and the copy which is
SRS:ADN:CloseWindow_Javascript_MyCopy. I would think that I woujld
disassociate the original AL from
SRS:ADN:SHR_CloseWindow_Javascript_MyCopy (which is my copy of the AL
Guide)

In addition, should the copied AL guide of
SRS:ADN:SHR_CloseWindow_Javascript_MyCopy only be associated with the
copied AIF form (SRS:AIF_WithBackendMapping_MyCopy) or should I keep
the relations to the original forms
(SRS:AdvancedInterface_WithBackendMapping and two other original AIF
forms).

Sorry to be so thick headed... just trying to avoid causing my own
headaches.

Christine