In 7.5 approval server has the ability to preview beyond the current process
that you are in. Approval server allows you to see these in either a table view
or in a flowchart view.
New application command introduced vide 7.5 Approval server as below will allow
you kick start previewing approvers even before an approval request has
actually been kicked off.
This you can achieve by specifying the processes that you foresee being invoked
as part of your real time request flow when firing the application command
below.
Ensure that you pass the -o option as 1, if you intend to preview across more
than one approval processes.
Needless to say specifying an adhoc type of approval process in the mix would
not help, because adhoc type of process as the name suggests cannot visualize
the approval chain upfront.

[X]

Regards,
Abhijeet

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.

[X]