Hello list,

We are experience an issue with the ITSM Change Management approvals, but
which I believe is more like a ARS date/time issue.

While trying to approve a change the following error pops up to the user:

"Format of data or time value is not recognized.
.
.
Earliest Start Date (ARERR 9376)"

The user trying to approve has the locale set to blank in his Application
Preferences record.
The user that submitted the change record has no record in the Application
Preferences form.

I believe this would be an issue related to a user submitting a change using
MM/DD locale and the other user, by approving, modifying the change but
using DD/MM locale.

Would this be the case of this error?

Which would be the best way to avoid this type of issues? Should I set the
same locale to all users?
How do I set a default locale for those that does not have a application
preference record?

Thank you in advance for any assistance!!!

Regards,

Rudolf