From: Rick Cook <remedyr...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 4:53:25 PM
Subject: Re: Problem installing Atrium Core - WS port 9999

**
Well, yes, but I have tried that, and it doesn't seem to matter what I choose,
it apparently needs to use 9999 internally, and one of those wonderful issues
with a closed (and apparently broken) install script keeps me from fixing it
myself.

Rick

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Differ, Alfred W CTR NAVSEA, 210
<alfred.differ....@navy.mil> wrote:

That java port gets chosen when you install ARS.  I don't remember where the
information gets stashed, though.