Hello all,

Thanks a lot for all your replies.

I totally agree with everyone. There is no justification from business
which explains this requirement. And if there is, then I am not aware of it.
Having said that, I look at it as a technical challenge to implement this
requirement. I saw a few suggestions from this forum and will surely
consider those while implementing this.

Regards,
Veeral Oza