Roger - No training at this company; an ugly reality. Upgrading might
be possible but I just installed SRM 2.2 a few months ago. I haven't
read the SRM 7.6 docs to see if something like this would be much
easier at that point.

I knew I was looking at a ton of Active Links. Thanks for the
suggestion about just putting the fields on the Change form. From the
multiple suggestions here I can tell I have some more thinking to do
about this before jumping in whole hog.

As for your next post of "I assume you would have it open the related
Service Request that could be related to multiple Changes." - My goal
is to have one SR that relates to one Change. Perhaps my lack of
Remedy development understanding is making me think this result is
easier said than done. The work on the Change would be done by one
person, not multiple people. Which is why I am hoping to get by with
one Change.

Thanks,
Christine