Firstly, I never bother to map the data onto the back-end application form
if the Request is generated using an Advanced Interface Form.

All I do is display a button/hyperlink when the Change/Incident/Work Order/
Release etc.... is created using Advanced Interface Form. The form is opened
dynamically based on the Service Request Definition. For all other Standard
Requests, we display the Request Details which already has all the
information.

Christine -"Add Target Data" is fetching information from "SYS:Form Field
Selection". I wouldn't recommend customizing or even worry about this for
one Service Request Definition. Add as many fields as you want on the
Advanced Interface Form and have work-flow to open that form directly from
the back-end application.

Thanks
Mahesh