**
Env:
Windows 7 64-bit
SQL Server 2008 SP2 (?)

I recently installed arsystem 7.5 p4 along with all the latest cmdb (7.6) and itsm (7.6 p1) stuff . I wasn't able to add an asset through the Asset Mangement console because I was getting plugin server errors. Turns out JAVA_HOME was not set. I set that and now the plugin server seems to come up but it complains about the following:

2010-05-25 12:50:38,571 WARN  [main] com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.d.b (?:?) - INFO: Java plug-in server is initializing all plug-ins for 5 core threads. Please wait ...
2010-05-25 12:50:38,653 ERROR [pool-2-thread-2] com.bmc.itsm.asset.swusage.plugin.AssetSoftwareUsagePlugin

(AssetSoftwareUsagePlugin.java:156) - AssetSoftwareUsagePlugin initialization failed with the following exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: The field [_Integration_ID] has not be found on [BMC.CORE:BMC_BaseElement] form.Check namespace value on AST:ConfigUsageProvider form.

Ignoring the incorrect use of the verb "to be" in the above, I went ahead and tried to look in AST:ConfigUsageProvider only to find out that the form will not come up in Seach mode. So that didn't work.

Next I looked on the BMC.CORE:BMC_BaseElement form for the _Integration_ID field and was not able to find it. Shocking, I know.

So what does this all mean. I still can't add assets because I get a

ARERR [8760] Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System Plug-In server : BMC.FILTERAPI.NORM.ENGINE
error.

Anyone having issues with CMDB 7.6 integration with Asset 7.6?

-scott