If you are using Tomcat, then Use Apache web server. OR don't use
Apache, use Tomcat on Port 80 w/APR it will serve files just as fast.
But if you need a web server for other reasons, then try Apache -
Tomcat combination, the Mod)JK AJP protocol between Apache and Tomcat
is a bit faster than the IIS Tomcat redirector ISAPI.