Hi,

RRR|Chive should be able to do the trick.

It is quite fast if you are doing an incremental transfer of data.

You can exclude the forms not required.

This is a sample config to to an incremental data transfer and SYNC the
target server based on the source server data:

source_server            = source.com
source_user              = Demo
source_password          =
target_server            = target.com
target_user              = Demo
target_password          =
target_disabledeletefltr = YES
target_disablemergefltr  = YES
multipleforms            = *
skipforms                = x,y,z
qual                     = SPLITARSCHEMA
transfertype             = SYNCTOTARGET
logfile                  = rrrchive.log
loglevel                 = NOTICE
progressbar              = YES

Instead of specifying forms to skip, you can specify the forms to include:
multipleforms = \
 xxx, \
 yyy, \
 zzz