Hello,

I try to install RKM 7.5 patch 1 on Oracle 10g. I use jdk/jre 1.6 and
Tomcat 6.0. The installation succeeds, but the post_installation fails,
when trying to connect to Oracle. I always receive an error 0RA-01017
(invalid user/password), though I am quite sure my password is correct.
tried the full description coming from tnsnames.ora
(description=(addresslist=...). I also tried to change the ojdbc*.jar
file to more recent version in the lib directory of RKM, and in the lib
directory of tomcat, I still get ORA-01017.

Any tip ?

Thanks a lot.

Jean-Louis Halleux

This message was successfully scanned against all known virusses by McAfee
Groupshield.