The recommendation is to use the Incident Interface Create form and then the
modify form. If it is going to be limited transfer, not all Incidents this
should work if it is every Incident WEB Services is not the method to use.

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Kellett <danny.kell...@strategicworkflow.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, Jun 15, 2010 9:22 am
Subject: Re: Web Services with ITSM

**
Hi,

Yes I know of many better solutions J but its what the customer has asked.

The requirement is three communications within the lifecycle of the incident
(for example). I have completed a doc with regards to what data has to be where
etc I was looking for information on the reliability, ease of use, stability
etc of web services with ARS.

Thanks