From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] on
behalf of Danny Kellett [danny.kell...@strategicworkflow.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 9:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Web Services with ITSM

**
Hi all,

                I have a customer who wishes to use Web Services as their main
communication between two ITSM systems for incident problem and change. I know
this is possible but I was wondering if any of you have had any experiences
with this with regards to good or bad really. Also they have specified
communication over SSL.

Thanks for your time,

Kind regards
Danny