Hi,

If you use ARAdmin/DeveloperPlus to move the detinitions, you can use
RRR|Chive to move the data.

RRR|Chive uses the API, and will automatically convert the data to the
correct character set.

Download and configure at: https://www.rrr.se/cgi/rrrchive/main

This requires that you have both source and target server up and running
at the same time.

RRR|Chive can do incremental transfers of data, which will minimize your
downtime when switching servers.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: