  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Chowdhury, Tauf
  Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 5:49 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Online vs. Instructor Led On Site Training

  **
  I don’t know if they are diminishing or just moving away from being “BMC
hosted” and being “Partner hosted.” I’ve definitely seen a lot more partner
offerings when it comes to instructor led classroom courses and less from
BMC. However, BMC looks like it is pushing all of the “BMC hosted” classes
to a virtual classroom environment. A good example of this is the SRM
training. It is now completely all virtual (last I checked).

  Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.

  Analyst, Service Management

  Mobile:646.483.2779