From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Chowdhury, Tauf
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 10:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Online vs. Instructor Led On Site Training

**
Shawn,
I'm surprised there are now more classroom classes for SRM. The last 2 I signed
up for got cancelled 2 weeks before the start of class. Maybe with the release
of 7.6, demand has gone up for SRM in a classroom setting.

Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.
Analyst, Service Management
Mobile:646.483.2779