Folks,

In Change Mgmt v7.6, using the best practices view for the
"CHG:Infrastructure Change" form in either new or modify mode, you get to
the "Categorizations" fields via a dialog in the "Quick Links" menu.

That dialog is the "Categorizations View" VUI of the "CHG:Change Dialogs"
form.

When it opens, I note that the Operational Cat Tier-1 and the Product-Name
fields both have the "+" in their field labels, indicating there is some
"on-return" functionality. However, it does nothing for me. Logging show
nothing is firing "on-return" either.

I checked Dev-Studio's "Show Relationships" feature and it lists quite a few
related active links for that field, but I didn't see any that had the
expected "on-return" functionality.

If you have access to a v7.6 ITSM or CHG-Mgmt system, would you be so kind
as to check that dialog and let me know if you have "on-return"
functionality on either of those fields? I'm just trying to verify what I'm
seeing to determine if it works as BMC intended or if something didn't
install right...

Thanks!

JDHood
hood.jdATgmail.com