**
All:

I have been trying an upgrade ITSM from 7.0.3 patch 009 to 7.6 patch 001 on an ARS 7.5 patch 007 server.

The upgrade seems to run fine (no obvious errors) but when I go to open the lightly-customized Incident form, I see nothing on the Best Practices view (just a few hidden fields) and a bit of a mess on the Default User Vew (mainly, no accordion pane on the left side and some left over things from 7.0.3 that should not be there).

Has anyone tried this upgrade and seen issues? Or been successful? Is this something that is supposed to work and I am doing it wrong?

Thanks.