From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mahesh
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Upgrading ITSM 7.0.3 to 7.6 doesn't seem to work

**
As per the defect # SW00343855, you would have to upgrade to 7.5.1 Patch 3 and
then to ITSM 7.6 Patch 1.

Thanks
Mahesh
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 10:48 AM, sphilben
<sphil...@mac.com<mailto:sphil...@mac.com>> wrote:
**
All:

I have been trying an upgrade ITSM from 7.0.3 patch 009 to 7.6 patch 001 on an
ARS 7.5 patch 007 server.

The upgrade seems to run fine (no obvious errors) but when I go to open the
lightly-customized Incident form, I see nothing on the Best Practices view
(just a few hidden fields) and a bit of a mess on the Default User Vew (mainly,
no accordion pane on the left side and some left over things from 7.0.3 that
should not be there).

Has anyone tried this upgrade and seen issues? Or been successful? Is this
something that is supposed to work and I am doing it wrong?

Thanks.

_attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com/> ARSlist: "Where the
Answers Are"_