Have there been any patches put on that server?    You may also wish to restart
the email engine in debug mode to see more detail on exactly what is happening.

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Nair, Rajesh IN BOM SISL
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 6:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Cannot open catalog; Message number = 94

**
HI,
Currently I am getting this error in the error log

MAPILogonEx Failed - Unable to login to MAPI
javax.mail.MessagingException: MAPILogonEx Failed - Unable to login to MAPI
                at com.remedy.mail.mapi.MAPINative.getStore(Native Method)
                at com.remedy.mail.mapi.MAPIStore.connect(MAPIStore.java:145)
                at com.remedy.mail.mapi.MAPIStore.connect(MAPIStore.java:165)
                at
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.ReceiverModule.initializeIncommingMailbox(ReceiverModule.java:1687)
                at
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.ReceiverModule.doWork(ReceiverModule.java:205)
                at
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.ThreadBase.run(ThreadBase.java:268)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Mapi Client is working on the server where the email engine is present and all
the services are working properly

Regards
Rajesh