Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 3:29 AM
To: arsl...@listserv.rbugs.com ; Joe DeSouza
Cc: SUBSCRIBE arslist Sathish
Subject: Re: java error from 7.1 mid-tier on

We run into this error very frequently due to heavy mid tier user count. Since we got just one instance of Mid tier, we got a weekly maintenance window where it take 2-3 minutes to restart the Mid tier which bring down the JVM.

The other options to explore monitoring tool to warn you on JVM getting reaching a threshold, and to go for multiple mid tier instance where you can restart JVM for each instance without any downtime of end users.

Hope this helps!!
Sathish