From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Pruitt, Christopher (Bank of America
Account)
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:51 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Help with setting centralized preferences on web clients

**
We have a client request to be able to display the Date fields on the Mid-Tier
using the international format dd/mm/yyyy. We can display it that way on the
User Client using the setting under Tools>Options>Locale Tab and setting the
Date/Time Style to "Custom Format" as dd/MM/yyyy but we can't find a way to
make it happen on the web. This would not be for all users rather on a user
preference.

I have been all through the 7.1.00 Installing and Administering BMC Remedy Mid
Tier guide and the 7.1.00 Configuring guides and it talks about  how the user
can set the centralized preferences by going to the URL
http://<mid_tier_server>/arsys/forms/<ar_server>/AR System User Preference. I
have tried this and it does nothing.  Any suggestions as to how we can do this?

We are running a 7.1 patch 9 AR System server with a 7.2 patch 9 Mid-Tier.

Christopher Pruitt
Business Consulting III
HP Enterprises Services
christopher.pru...@hp.com