Are you getting these errors on every polling attempt? If you can access the email account being polled, perhaps the first message in it is creating the problem. You could try moving it to another mail folder or deleting it.

I agree it would be nice if Remedy would store messages it could not process. What helps me some, if possible, is to have incoming messages forwarded both to an account that's polled by Remedy and a 2nd account for temporary storage so I can look in that second account whenever something is lost.

David Durling

On 12/21/2010 11:38 AM, Kemes, Lisa wrote:
**

I know, I HATE that!! Why can’t they at least save all the text and
throw it into a “rejected” form or something so we at least have a
clue of where it came from and what it was.

I restarted the email engine and the errors continued.

I finally understand a little better what fields these errors are
referring to though. There are no customized forms with these same
field id’s.

This is weird, but I’m still investigating! Thanks for everyone’s
help.

Lisa

*From:*Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] *On Behalf Of *Mattias Sörlin *Sent:*
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:46 AM *To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* SV: stderr.log

**

Hi,

Restart the email engine service and the errors should go away.

To bad the emails are eaten by email engine and will never be seen
again.

"Message will be deleted without logging in email messages form
because there is an error on submit."

Best regards ** *Mattias Sörlin* **

 *Från:*Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] *För *Kemes, Lisa *Skickat:* den 21
december 2010 15:14 *Till:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG *Ämne:* stderr.log

**

I’m getting these errors over and over again on our stderr.log file
(never saw them before).

Dec 21, 2010 9:11:20 AM com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.LoggingModule
doWork

SEVERE: ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18100

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18091

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18104

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18096

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18103

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18082

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 179

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18084

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18099

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18098

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18093

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18092

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18087

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18089

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18088

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18085

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18086

ERROR (311): Field ID is not related to this form; 18090

I looked at the arschema and these form ID’s are not what I would
expect (our form ID’s go up to 600).

*Lisa Kemes***

AR System Developer

Tyco Electronics

717-810-2408 tel

717-602-9460 cell

lisa.ke...@te.com <mailto:lisa.ke...@te.com>

_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com <http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where
the Answers Are"_

_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com <http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where
the Answers Are"_

David Durling                706-542-0223
Enterprise IT Services    durl...@uga.edu
University of Georgia