Sound good, if that's to store the actual messages that errored! (I haven't used that version.)

David

On 12/21/2010 12:22 PM, Grooms, Frederick W wrote:
In ARS 7.6.03 there is an "AR System Email Error Messages" form in
addition to the "AR System Email Error Logs" form

Fred

-----Original Message----- From: Action Request System discussion
list(ARSList) [mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of David
Durling Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 11:08 AM To:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG Subject: Re: stderr.log

Are you getting these errors on every polling attempt?  If you can
access the email account being polled, perhaps the first message in
it is creating the problem.  You could try moving it to another mail
folder or deleting it.

I agree it would be nice if Remedy would store messages it could not
process.  What helps me some, if possible, is to have incoming
messages forwarded both to an account that's polled by Remedy and a
2nd account for temporary storage so I can look in that second
account whenever something is lost.

David Durling