Subject: Re: SLA is not getting attached
From: Danny Kellett <danny.kell...@strategicworkflow.com>
Date: Wed, January 05, 2011 8:20 am
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

Hi,

Service targets are attached using filters. So if you look at your service
target, you will see its id e.g. SLM007702

Then turn on filter logging and create a new incident. Search the filter
log for

zSLMGen:SLM07702_MeasReqAssoc`!

If it says failed qualification then you know your T & C is not correct.
Regards
Danny

Single Sign On (SSO) for BMC Remedy AR System and ITSM
http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/jss/ssoplugin