From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mark Lev
Sent: Sunday, 9 January 2011 7:45 AM
To: ARSList
Subject: Re: Obtaining HOST ID within Remedy

**

I'm working on a Windows/SQL 2003/2008 and 7.5 &/or 7.6.03.   However,
the code could easily need to be ported, so I would either need a way to
do it transparent or understand how to do it on different environments.
I'll be grateful if someone could help me in windows/sql environment to
get me started.

Thanks,

Mark