From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 6:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Obtaining HOST ID within Remedy

Hi,

This is done in the "AR System Licenses Console" form.

Check out the active link "AR System Licenses Console: Find Host ID" for
details.

It is a simple Set-fields from the form "AR System Administration: Server
Information" where the search criteria is (1=1). Just retrieve the field
$serveridentification$.

I would expect this to work back to version 7.0, but I have only checked 7.6.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):