Hi,

The multipleforms=* will definitely work in Regular forms only, so that is
not a problem.

When I use that parameter, I typically include skipforms as well.
skipforms = \
  AR System Email Mailb*, \
  xxx, \

After the first run, you may get errors on some forms. You may need to add
these to the skip-list and create separate config files for these forms.
Or you may do the export/import to arx-files for some things where you
need to modify the data extensively.

There are definitely a couple of forms you want to skip, such as "AR
System Application State" and "AR System Email Mailbox Configuration".

A recent addition to RRR|Chive is the setfields-parameter where you can
assign or modify data when you copy it:
setfields = \
  'Status' = 5, \
  'Priority' = 2, \
  'ServerName' = EXACT("oldserver.xxx.com", "newserver.xxx.com")

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):