Hi,

All else to the side, in this case, couldn't you just set the Display-Type
to "Edit Masked"?

I an guessing that it changes the way modified data is sent to the server,
as the password field is normally sent encrypted.

In the old days, I sometimes renamed the User-form to a Swedish
equivalent, which worked just fine, and it probably still does.

If you had multiple User-forms the system could suddenly switch forms, for
example when you imported a record into UserCopy, the user cache could get
reset with only the newly imported user in it... I am sure it worked like
this in version 2.0 and 2.1, and possibly a bit after that as well ;-)

Why is the 9070 message missing from the Error Message Guide?

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):