Sorry forgot to Add.
ITSM 7.1
ARS 7.1 Patch 8

Thanks

From: Matthew Perrault
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 10:10 AM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: License Question...

All,
Currently we are paying for:
BMC Remedy Self Service − User Add−On License
According to BMC they state it is needed by end users to submit a request?
But That doesn’t make sense.
All you need to submit a request is to have a Read LICENSE, and Service Request
User permissions.

Now, I’ve done some searching on the web (couldn’t find anything in the
documentation…) and apparently this “BMC Remedy Self Service” LICENSE
is needed by the Request System.

But How is it needed and Why is it needed?
We have the BMC:SR Mgmt Application license, is this the same thing?
Then I take a look at the quantity of these Licenses that we have, and they
seem either WAY too low, or WAY too high.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks
Matt P.