Matt,

I just spent 5 days with BMC support trying to understand what a BMC:Remedy
Service Desk license or a BMC Remedy Asset Configuration License is, since
there is not pull down for either when you try to add a license.

Maybe some one smarter then me (or BMC support) can help?

hbr

--
Howard Richter
Red Hat Certified Technician