On 26/01/2011 19:04, L G Robinson wrote:
Hi Folks,

Has anyone figured out how to setup a List View table field so that it can be
used with a touch enable device such as an iPad? I have such a table on one of
my forms. When the form is loaded into Mobile Safari on the iPad, I am unable
to select a specific row of the table by tapping it or any other gesture that I
can think of.

I have added "Prev" and "Next" buttons onto the table field so I have a
workaround. Just wondering if there is a better way. Maybe some clever CSS that is tailored for the
iPad or similar devices?

ARS: 7.6.3
Solaris 10
Oracle: 11.2.0.1.0 - 64bit

Thanks.
Larry

Hi Larry,

As you are on ARS 7.6.3 you can probably do what I have done upon noticing the way that iOS devices can't handle these tables. I have added a column, with a button labelled 'Open', to the table. Work-flow causes the drill-down to occur when the button is clicked (or tapped on an iOS device).

Hope this helps,

Ian

Ian Trimnell, Systems Programmer, Client Systems
Distributed Systems, Information Technology
Open University, MILTON KEYNES, UK
Phone: 01908 653741   web: http://www.open.ac.uk/