I highlighted two of Joe's questions and comments.  They really hit home
here with my users.

How do we deal with situations where "Modify All" is necessary?

How do we deal with teams that work on a daily basis using macros to
search for specific work/tickets without having to build the query every
time.  I understand "saved searches"  they pass the macros around and
they are already pushing back and I don't even have it installed for
them to look at/play with yet.

How do people pull their own ad hoc reports, based on their own
criteria, into a .csv file if there is no user tool.  They don't want a
crystal report.  They want a report they can massage and manipulate etc.
Ad Hoc reports were a huge factor when we looked at keeping Remedy vs.
"the other guys" and we were told that that would not be a problem.

Can they use the last created version of the UT on the 7.6.04 version?

I have a very unhappy user community and I only showed it to a few in my
heavy user group.  Can't wait for the rest of them....

Claire Sanford
Information Systems Division
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
System Services Tower North - 2:105