The ODBC driver is still supplied with the 7.6.04 WUT.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierson, Shawn <shawn.pier...@sug.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Tue, Feb 22, 2011 11:19 am
Subject: Re: 7.6.04 ITSM No more UT Questions

I'm pretty sure that BMC Analytics uses the ODBC drivers, and even if they were
ot available, it's pretty trivial to use SQL Server or Oracle ODBC drivers to
onnect to the database, it's just that you have to have a separate account that
an access the database and know how to convert the dates, as well as manually
ranslate the integer values to the text values on enumerated fields.
Thanks,
Shawn Pierson
emedy Developer | Southern Union