From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Doe
Sent: 26 February 2011 23:44
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CMDB dev to production

**

>From my original post

"I have given thought to AIE (using it to connect to an external database) or
using BMC Migrator.  Essentially, we would be transferring CI's from one 7.6
remedy system(dev) to another like remedy 7.6 system(prod).  SQL Server 08 on
Windows."

Even if we were on oracle, the impdp/expdp commands in oracle would overright
our current production system when importing.  We have an operating production
system with production users.

  _____